When it comes to choosing the best long Range Wireless Security Camera look at the ones which offer good quality video output, Higher durability, Easy installation, and use, better battery life, and last but not least worth the price.
Here are the best of the recommendations for the best long-range wireless security camera system in 2021 looking at the 5 key factors [ Better Video Output quality, Higher durability, Easy installation and use, better battery life, and last but not least worth the price ].
- The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A
- Foscam, Mesh Wi-Fi Network Security Camera System
- XmartO, 8-Camera Wi-Fi Security System
- Sequro, GuardPro Wireless Security Camera System
- Reolink Go
- Arlo Pro 3
- Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro
- Blink Outdoor
- Ring Spotlight Cam
- Blue by ADT Outdoor Camera
Before you buy a long wireless security camera, keep the following criteria in mind.
The security camera with the widest angle
While shopping for a surveillance camera device, it’s easy to become distracted by a large number of options and the accompanying technical jargon. A wide-angle security camera reduces the burden of installing multiple cameras as it covers larger areas in one go which in turn minimizes your cost and budget.
While buying security cameras, one of the most important things to look into is the hardware as you should look into the resolution as it will affect the picture quality and upload speeds. It’s better to look into those cameras with inbuilt memory card slots as it is required for daily storage for saving recorded files. The cameras should have mounting facilities as it is required to fix it to a wall.
If you want to be able store all your footage, then it’s best if the camera has a large storage capacity. Cheaper cameras might use low-cost and less spacious hard disk drives in order save money on expensive RAM (random access memory). This can make them ineffective at storing data over long periods of time so take care when picking out one!
1. The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A
The detective camera includes a motorized varifocal lens that allows you to zoom in on a distant region clearly optically. You can change the angle of view using your computer and other devices. When you narrow the field of vision, you zoom in on a region and can see more detail in it, much as with a point-and-shoot camera.
The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A camera includes a built-in microphone, so you can hear what is happening near the camera as well. This is a useful feature if you are using the camera to monitor an area for security reasons and need to be sure that you can hear any sounds that might indicate trouble.
The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A Key features
- It has flexible connectivity.
- It has a maximum image resolution of 3840×2160.
- It is built up with a multi-zone motion sensor and a built-in microphone.
- It covers a maximum range up to 165ft.
- The camera allows us to capture an image in 8 megapixels.
- It has a multi-zone motion sensor and a built-in microphone.
The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A Pros
- It provides had 1080 quality videos.
- It quickly uploads captured videos to Dropbox or email directly.
- Easier to install and very easy to use.
- It easily detects motion, alerts, and vca.
The Detective 8.0 – 26DV8M-A Cons
- As compared to other detective cameras, detective 8.0 are real cameras that are costly to install and maintain.
- If you are not tech-savvy, you will find it difficult to use the top-quality features which will boost your home security.
2. Foscam, Mesh Wi-Fi Network Security Camera System
Foscam security camera delivers full high-definition video. It includes a 4-channel network video recorder and four 1080p weatherproof wireless IP cameras. The advanced H.264+ technology built-in camera helps in improving compression and transmission efficiency. The wireless security camera help in detecting moving objects such as human and animals. If something unusual happens, video recording is activated immediately.
Foscam Key features
- High display resolution of 4.0 megapixels.
- It has a night vision which covers a range of 66ft.
- The dimensions are about 9.84×4.45×4.02 inches.
- The storage capacity is up to a maximum 128GB.
- The image frame rate is 4MP(2K)
- Easy to use.
- Gives beep alerts when it records and other functions.
- It is simple to review the videos and delete them.
- Several settings for recordings and manual recording.
- Weather is no hazard.
- Indoor and outdoor support
- Smartphone access.
- The picture or video quality is poor, hence lesser security
- Price is a little high
- The motion detector doesn’t have a range adjustment.
3. XmartO, 8-Camera Wi-Fi Security System
Xiomarto is a wireless on-premises surveillance camera system for homes, businesses, and warehouses. The device may work independently of the internet connection due to the connection between the camera and nvr’s own WiFi. The metal cell makes this camera well-made and durable. The base is pivotable, allowing the camera to swivell in different directions so that you have access from a lot of angles.
XmartO Key features
- Product Dimensions is 27.43×33.53×27.94cm
- It has an 8ch 1080 HD nvr built-in router
- It has a power supply input of dc12v 3A and output is 100 to 240v
- It is compatible with ios, android apps.
- It supports 1 SATA 3.5 HDD, maximum 6TB
- It supports 4k digital zoom.
- Cameras are of high quality and easy to install.
- Beautiful color and definition
- All wireless (except power). Wi-Fi, electricit
- Motion notification doesn’t work.
- One needs a monitor to set up the system.
4. Sequro, GuardPro Wireless Security Camera System
Guardpro wireless security cameras are smart CCTV camera systems that allow you to monitor your property from anywhere with a smartphone or computer. It takes control of your home protection and sends real-time alerts via smartphone alarm notification. The camera is designed to the strictest standards for weather resistance, including rain and mud resistance. It may be used to keep an eye on loved ones, pets, or your business.
Sequro, GuardPro Key features
- Product dimensions are 10.63×4.92×11.42 inches.
- It has a camera resolution of 1080×720 pixel
- Storage SD card expandable upto 256 gb.
- Motion Detection: Yes
- It has a wireless frequency of 2.5GHz
- It comes with the inbuilt motion-activated alert.
Sequro, GuardPro Pros
- Easy to set up
- Good daytime videos and nighttime videos
- Plenty of recording time is available
- Computer and mobile apps work well
- Efficient technical support
Sequro, GuardPro Cons
- Expansion goods from outside the Sequro ecosystem are not compatible.
- Wide-angle camera is not up to the point
5. Reolink Go
The Reolink Go camera comes under those cameras which can be installed or wall mounted where there is no wifi or power source because of its solar charging capability and IP65 weatherproof. The Reolink Gpo has a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 7800mAh. Long battery life and low power consumption technology eliminate the need for frequent charging.
Reolink Go Key features
- It has a product dimension of 2.95×2.95×4.45 inches.
- WI-FI range reaches from 80 to 90 meters.
- It has 1080 full HD camera resolution.
- It comes with a 110 degree wide viewing angle.
- It weighs about 19 pounds.
Reolink Go Pros
- The camera and app were extremely easy to set up.
- It’s great to be able to configure primary and secondary data sources.
- The picture and video quality are very good.
Reolink Go Cons
- The main problem is that you need a prepaid sim card and you cannot add it to your cell phone plan.
- No smoke detection feature.
- The camera app doesn’t have the ability to take pictures once every selectable time period.
6. Arlo Pro 3
The Arlo Pro 3 camera has a siren and built-in led spotlight as well as 4k hdr video capture and 2-way audio. It also has infrared night vision. It comes with built-in smart alerts and quicker action as it receives notifications for people, vehicles, and longer packages. It is compatible with Alexa, Google assistant, Apple home kit, and smart things.
Arlo Pro 3 Key features
- It has a video resolution of 2k.
- It has a field view of 160 degrees.
- It supports network connectivity of 2.4 GHz.
- Flexible connectivity
- Free apps for iOS and Android and free instant in-app alerts of motion events
- It supports web browsers like Firefox 3.5 and above,Safari 3 and above, Google chrome, and internet explorer 10 and above.
Arlo Pro 3 Pros
- True high definition – and it is remarkable in quality.
- No issues with multiple and additional cameras.
- Easy to set up.
- It has a smooth application.
Arlo Pro 3 Cons
- The range of the base station is not great.
- The battery life is not as expected as it gets drained within hours.
- It does not support 2k automatic zoom and track mode.
7. Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro
The Vivint outdoor camera pro is a new addition to the Vivint smart home system. It’s a weatherproof security camera that, in addition to allowing you to watch what’s going on outside, also uses Vivint’s smart sentry technology to notify intruders that they are being watched. The picture quality is excellent and clear.
Vivint Key features
- It has a dimension of 14.57×9.45×9.57 inches.
- Its size is 2.8 wide x 5.9 long.
- It weighs 3.7 pounds.
- It has a resolution of 1280x1080P.
- It offers 3x HD zoom.
- It has infrared-led night vision.
- It has 4k ultra HD with a dynamic range.
- It has a smart sentry which detects true threats.
- It has a two-way speaker.
- It has no facial recognition technology.
- It is way expensive.
- It requires Vivint smart home security system and professional installation.
8. Blink Outdoor
Blink Outdoor is a wireless battery-powered HD surveillance camera with infrared night vision that lets you keep an eye on your property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The outdoor camera lasts up to two years on two AA lithium batteries and is completely wire-free, making it convenient.
Blink Outdoor Key features
- It has a dimension of 71x71x34 mm.
- It weighs 48 grams
- It comes in black color.
- It is compatible with smartphone requirements ie ios 10.3, android 5.0, or fire os 5.1.
- It has a field view of 110 degrees diagonal.
- It is integrated with amazon Alexa and ifttt.
Blink Outdoor Pros
- It does not require any subscription.
- It is easy to set up.
- It is cheap.
- It has a good quality image.
Blink Outdoor Cons
- It lacks advanced security features.
- The sync module still functions like a traditional sync module and is compatible.
9. Ring Spotlight Cam
The Ring Spotlight Cam is a smart surveillance camera with full HD recording, two-way communication,motion-activated activation, and built-in siren. If you’re looking for the most affordable security camera, this is the one to buy. These are night vision cameras that are activated by movement. The ring spotlight cam’s built-in light and siren make it perfect for deterring crime.
Ring Spotlight Cam Key features
- It has a 1080 HD resolution.
- It is integrated with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
- It is built up with color and infrared vision.
- It has a 140-degree field of angle view.
- It comes up with two-way audio
Ring Spotlight Cam Pros
- It is easy to install.
- It has a solar-powered option.
- It comes with built-in spotlights.
- It gives you lifetime protection against threats.
Ring Spotlight Cam Cons
- It is not compatible with Alexa connectivity and networking.
- The motion zone settings need improvement.
10. Blue by ADT Outdoor Camera
The ADT home security system includes a large, battery-operated surveillance camera that is part of the blue network. It’s a wonderful option if you want to put an outdoor camera in an area where you won’t be able to readily connect power or a network cable. The camera comes with a rechargeable battery, so there’s no need for additional backup.
Blue by ADT Outdoor Camera Key features
- It has dimensions of 8.38x5x5 inches.
- It weighs 2.2 pounds.
- It comes with a 1080 HD resolution.
- It has a 130-degree field of view.
- It is compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
Blue by ADT Outdoor CameraPros
- The interface with wifi and phone app is seamless and easy.
- Its view range is great compared to other surveillance cameras.
- The device is sturdy and delivers great performance.
Blue by ADT Outdoor Camera Cons
- The motion detectors are sluggish.
- The camera is overpriced.
- The battery gets drained out easily.