If you’re a Panasonic Smart TV owner and want to watch Peacock TV, there’s good news: the app is now available on select models.
To see if your TV is compatible, head to the app store on your device and search for “Peacock TV.” If the app shows up in the results, it means your TV is compatible.
Once you’ve found and downloaded the app, simply sign in with your Peacock account (or create one if you don’t already have one) and start streaming.
If you’re not sure whether your Panasonic Smart TV is compatible with Peacock TV, you can check out this list of compatible devices. If you don’t see your model listed, it’s unfortunately not compatible at this time.
Also Read: [Solved] Common Peacock TV Problems and Their Solutions
How to Stream Peacock TV on Panasonic Smart TV
- Turn on your Panasonic Smart TV and connect to the internet.
- Select the Google Play Store from the apps menu.
- Search for Peacock TV in the search bar and press Enter.
- Install the Peacock TV app on your Panasonic Smart TV by selecting Install.
- Open the Peacock TV app on your Panasonic Smart TV by pressing Open.
- On the TV screen, select Sign In and an Activation Code appears.
- Go to the Peacock TV official website on the PC and enter the Activation Code to start streaming apps on your smart TV.
- After signing in to your Peacock TV account, pick out what you’d like to watch on your smart TV.
Alternative Way to Stream Peacock TV
Casting from a smartphone is another option for seeing Peacock TV. The in-built Cast icon and downloadable on the Google Play Store and App Store are available for Peacock TV mobile app.
- Open the Google Play Store or the App Store on your Android or iPhone, respectively.
- Install the Peacock TV app and open it.
- Fill in your Peacock TV account information and select the Cast button.
- Connect your Panasonic Smart TV to monitor content.
- Select what you’d like to watch and enjoy streaming it on your Panasonic Smart TV.