If you’re a fan of NBC’s Peacock streaming service, you might be wondering if there’s a way to watch it on your TCL smart TV.
Also Read: [Solved] Common Peacock TV Problems and Their Solutions
The good news is that yes, you can! Here’s how:
How to Install Peacock TV on TCL Android TV?
- First, make sure that your TCL smart TV is connected to the internet. If it isn’t, you won’t be able to access any streaming services.
- Once your TV is connected, open up the Google Play Store app.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type in “Peacock TV.”
- The first result should be the official Peacock app. Select it and then click “Install.”
- Once the app is installed, open it up.
- The Peacock TV app will open and display an Activation Code on the television screen. Visit the Peacock TV website.
- Enter the Activation Code and press Activate to activate the Peacock TV app.
- That’s it! You can now watch all of your favorite Peacock TV shows and movies on your TCL smart TV.
How to Install Peacock TV on TCL Roku TV
- Open the TCL Roku TV and press the home button.
- Select the “Search” option from the menu.
- In Google, type Peacock TV and select the app.
- To install Peacock TV on your TCL Smart TV, click “Add Channel.”
- To launch Peacock TV on your TCL Smart TV, go to the homepage of this application
- After that, you need to download the Peacock TV app. The activation code will be displayed if you click “Sign In” in the Peacock TV app.
- To obtain the Peacock TV activation code for the app, go to their official website.
- To use the Peacock TV software on your smart television, input the activation code.
- Enter your Peacock TV account details and stream content to your smart television.
If you have any trouble, be sure to check out Peacock’s FAQ page for more help. Enjoy!