To cancel your YouTube TV subscription on either your smartphone or computer, follow these simple steps.
· It is very easy to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on your computer or mobile device. There is an option where you can just pause your YouTube TV subscription instead of cancelling it. If you choose to pause your subscription then you won’t be able to access YouTube TV but, there is an advantage, you won’t have to pay for the subscription during the pause period.
YouTube TV is gaining more and more popularity as it reaches more customers across the globe. The platform has also improved its application by adding more channels and providing better user experience for users.
However, in the recent months they increased the subscription fee from $49.99 to $64.99 which is a lot of money considering apps like Netflix cost $8.99 – $17.99 per month and Hulu costs $11.99 per month.
Here’s how you can cancel your YouTube TV subscription:
How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on your computer
· From your browser, go to tv.youtube.com.
· On the top-right corner, you will see the user icon, click on it.
· Then select settings.
· Now, click ‘Membership’.
· Choose Deactivate Membership then click cancel membership.
· Finally select ‘Confirm’.
How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on your smartphone
· Launch the YouTube TV app on your Android device.
· Click on the user icon at top-right of your screen.
· Go to settings.
· Select ‘Membership’.
· Then click on ‘Deactivate Membership’.
· Choose Cancel Subscription.
Why can’t I cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Keep in mind that your YouTube TV subscription cannot be cancelled in your mobile application. You have to login in using a web browser to cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel YouTube TV free trial?
From your YouTube TV app settings, select membership and then pause or cancel to simply cancel your free trial on YouTube TV.
Is it easy to cancel YouTube TV?
It is pretty easy to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, just head over to settings then simply select Cancel or Pause.
What happens when you cancel YouTube TV?
Once you cancel your YouTube TV subscription, you won’t be able to access your YouTube TV account in your devices.
Is YouTube TV worth the money?
YouTube TV is was designed as a television streaming service, as an alternative to the cable TV. It allows you to use your YouTube TV account from up to 6 devices at once if you are a subscriber. It does comes at $64.99 per month.
How do I cancel YouTube subscription on IPhone?
You can’t pause a YouTube TV subscription simply using a browser on your iPhone, but you can cancel it using the iPhone’s Settings app.