What are closed captions?
Closed captions are text versions of the audio track in a video. They can be turned on or off, and can usually be customized to some degree. For people who are deaf or hard of hearing, people with different languages closed captions can make videos much more accessible.
Do you want to watch your favorite TV shows and movies with subtitles or closed captions? It’s easy to do, but the process may vary depending on what device you’re using. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to enable or disable peacock subtitles or closed captions on movies and TV shows. Stay tuned!
Also Read: [Solved] Common Peacock TV Problems and Their Solutions
Enable Or Disable Closed Captions & Subtitles On Peacock During Video Playback
- On your smart TV, mobile phone, tablet, or streaming media device, open the Peacock app.
- Play any movie or TV episode on Peacock that you want to watch. To your remote, press the Down arrow. Select the Rectangular icon by pressing the Left arrow.
- To turn on subtitles, press the OK button on your remote. Look for the Subtitles option. You can either leave it set to Off or change it to any language you desire.
Enable Or Disable Closed Captions & Subtitles On Peacock From The Settings Menu
Set or remove subtitles and closed captions from the menu by following these steps.
- Open your streaming device’s Settings menu.
- Look for the General category, which includes the Accessibility option. Go to the Hearing/Audio section.
- Depending on the device, select Subtitles & Captioning or Captions. You can then change the subtitle or caption settings to your liking.
That’s it! You now know how to enable or disable peacock subtitles or closed captions on movies and TV shows. Enjoy your favorite content with the added convenience of subtitles or closed captions.