Peacock TV is a streaming platform to watch NBCUniversal content, including live TV channels and sports events, as well as movies and series.
Peacock TV offers a variety of live and on-demand streaming content, including sporting events, movies, and series.
Peacock TV Subscription
Peacock TV offers 2 subscription plans, Premium for $4.99/month and Premium Plus for $9.99/month.
Also Read: [Solved] Common Peacock TV Problems and Their Solutions
How to Stream Peacock TV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- Switch on your Skyworth Smart TV and go to the Apps page.
- Select Google Play Store and then Search.
- Look for Peacock TV in the Play Store and download it.
- To watch Peacock TV, open the app by tapping Install.
- Select Open to launch the Peacock TV on your Skyworth Smart TV.
- Onscreen appears an Activation Code.
- Enter the code on the website www.peacocktv.com/activate and start watching Peacock TV.
- Select the content to stream while logged in to your Peacock TV membership.
Alternative Way to download and watch Peacock TV on Skyworth Smart TV
Connect the smartphone to the Skyworth Smart TV-connected WiFi network.
- Connect your smartphone to the Skyworth Smart TV-connected WiFi network.
- Install the Peacock TV app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the Peacock TV app on your phone and log in to your subscription.
- Tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen and choose to connect with Skyworth Smart TV.
- Select any content on Peacock TV and watch it streamed on your smart TV.