If you are a proud owner of a TP-LINK Smart WiFi plug and want to know how to reset it, you are at the right place.
You can follow the step-by-step process to complete the reset of your TP-LINK Smart WiFi plug outlet to default factory settings.
● Along the top edge of the TP-LINK Smart Plug, you will find a settings button with a gear icon. Press and hold the setting button for around 10 seconds.
● Five seconds into the hold, you will see the WiFi light on the smart plug will start blinking with the LED color\s changing between green and amber,
● In the next 5 seconds, you will notice that the power indicator LED will turn off. Also, the WiFi LED light will start flashing rapidly in amber color.
● Now release the hold on the setting button when the WiFi LED starts blinking amber.
● When you let go of the hold, all the LED lights on the TP-LINK Smart plug will be off for a while.
● Now, you will hear a loud click sound and the WiFi LED will turn back on with solid amber color for a few seconds.
● After a few seconds, it will again start blinking with amber and green color. This indicates that your TP-LINK Smart Plug has been Factory Reset.