Peacock TV is a streaming service from NBCUniversal that offers a variety of TV shows, movies, and other content. It’s similar to other streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, but it has a few key differences.
For one, Peacock TV is free to use – you don’t need to pay anything to watch the content that’s available on the platform. There are also a few different ways to watch Peacock TV. You can use the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, streaming device, or mobile device. Or, you can watch Peacock TV through the web browser on your computer.
Peacock TV Subscription
Peacock TV offers a premium subscription to access the full library of material. They are Premium and Premium Plus, which costs $4.99 per month, $49.99 per year, and include advertising during streaming. The ad-free streaming offered by Peacock TV Premium Plus is available at $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. Stream Peacock TV on Hisense Smart TVs Hisense Smart TVs come with both Android TV OS and Roku TV OS installed by default. To watch Peacock TV on your Hisense Smart TV, go to the Roku Channel Store or Google Play Store and download it for free!
How to Install Peacock TV on Hisense Roku TV?
- On Hisense Roku TV, power it on and press the home button.
- Select the Search option from the menu.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to input Peacock TV and select the app.
- To install the Peacock TV app from Roku Channel Store, hit OK in the prompt
- To activate the app, enter the activation code that is included in the package.
- After entering the activation code, select “Continue” to activate the app.
- The Peacock TV app will be activated on your Hisense TV.
- Watch your favorite content on your TV.
How to Install Peacock TV on Hisense Android TV?
- Start Hisense Android TV and connect to the internet connection.
- On the home screen, select the Apps option.
- To open Google Play Store, click the Search icon at the top of the page.
- Find Peacock TV on the list below and select it from there.
- To download Peacock TV on your Hisense Smart TV, click Install.)
- Select Open to open the Peacock TV app, which displays an Activation Code.
- Open the Peacock TV activation site and enter the Activation Code.
- Go to the Peacock TV activation site and click Continue to sign in.
- Select the content on your Peacock TV subscription and stream it on your Hisense Smart TV.