Peacock TV is a streaming service from NBCUniversal that offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and clips. It’s available on a variety of devices, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast. You can also watch Peacock TV on your computer or mobile device. If you have a Sony Smart TV, you may be wondering how you can watch Peacock TV on your television.
How To Install Peacock TV on Sony Smart TV?
Installing Peacock TV on your Sony Smart TV is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Press the Home button on your Sony remote control.
- Scroll down to the Apps icon and select it.
- Find the Peacock TV app in the apps store and select it.
- Select Install to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, select Open to launch the app.
- Sign in with your Peacock TV account information or create a new account.
- Start streaming Peacock TV on your Sony Smart TV!
How to watch Peacock TV on Sony Smart TV using Chromecast?
- First, Make Sure your Sony TV and Smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Peacock TV app on your smartphone.
- Find the cast symbol in the app. Select it.
- The list of available TVs will appear.
- Choose your Sony smart TV as shown in step 6.
- The app will now open on your TV.
What content is available on Peacock TV?
There is a wide variety of content available on Peacock TV, including TV shows, movies, and clips. Some of the most popular titles include The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Friday Night Lights, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Psych, Monk, and more.
How many devices can I use with my Peacock TV account?
You can use up to four devices with your Peacock TV account.
What if I have problems streaming Peacock TV on my Sony TV?
If you’re having trouble streaming Peacock TV on your Sony TV, you can try restarting the app or restarting your TV. You may also want to check your internet connection to make sure it’s working properly. If you continue to have problems, you can contact Peacock TV customer support for help.