You can activate your Global Cash Card over the phone as well as online. Follow the steps listed to Activate your card today.
Cashing your payroll cheque is a tedious process. You had to go to the bank, sign the back and give it to the teller. As technology rises and we move towards a paperless future, companies are starting to integrate new technology to pay their employees. This is where the Global Cash Card comes in.
Global Cash Card is a straightforward method for converting a company’s payroll solution into a completely paperless spending alternative. With the Global Cash Card, you can receive your paycheck on your card. Once you receive the card and activate it, there are plenty of options to cash out your funds.
Now that you have your card (ask your employer if you haven’t already), you must activate your card before you use it.
How to activate your Global Cash Card Over the Phone?
To activate your Global Cash Card over the phone, just call 1-866-929-8096 and follow the instruction on the call. You need to select a Four-Digit Pin code during the call.
How to activate your Global Cash Card Online?
Follow these simple steps to activate your Global Cash Card online:
- First, Go to Globalcashcard Activation Page website
- Select on Activate Now[Do you have a card with Global Cash Card? Yes or No].
- Select to activate the card and No to create an account.
- After you select Yes.
- You will be directed to another page.
- Then Enter your card number.
- Enter the expiration date of your card. Enter the Captcha then,
- Select Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions (if any) to activate your card.
Requirements to get a Global Cash Card.
All you need to do to get a Global Cash Card is to contact your employer. Plus, you do not need any bank account as well but you do need proper identification to qualify for the card.
Benefits of a Global Cash Card
Here are the benefits of the Global Cash Card:
- With a Global Cash Card, you don’t have to go to the bank to cash your payroll cheque. You can just receive the paycheck on your card.
- You can shop anywhere in the world where Visa cards are accepted and you won’t be charged any fees.
- If you don’t want to shop and withdraw some cash, 60,000 ATMs are available worldwide which will not surcharge you.
- You can pay for your gas as well.
- Most locations offer cash back after making a debit transaction with your Global Cash Card.
How to check the balance of the Global Cash card?
Checking your balance is easy. There are a few options to check the balance. You can check it via text message, call, or online. Each method is explained below.
Check the balance of the Global Cash card Via text
Checking your balance via texting is one of the easiest methods to check your Global Cash Card balance. First, you must sign-up for a two-way texting service. Once activated you can simply text BAL to 28547 to check the balance of the Global Cash Card.
Type STOP and send to 28547 to stop the two-way service of the Global Cash Card.
How to check the balance of the Global Cash card Via online?
To check the balance of the Global Cash card Via online follow the below steps:
- Go to cardholder.globalcashcard.com.
- You will be directed to a page where you can log in with your credentials.
- Then, View all details including balance and transaction history once you log in.
How to check the balance of the Global Cash card Via call?
To check your balance via phone, call 888-220-4477 and follow the voice commands. You need to create a 4 digit Personal Identification Number(Pin) during the call.
How do I change the PIN for my Global Cash Card?
To change the Pin of your Global Cash Card, Simply call the Free customer service at 866-395-9200 and ask the customer representative to change your PIN. You might have to give some details such as card number and name to the employee for him to change your PIN.
You will receive the Pin on your registered number of
What do I do if I lose my card?
Immediately call the customer service at 866-395-9200 and tell them what happened and how you lost your card. Once you notify them, your card will be frozen and further transactions will be stopped. Your balance will be transferred to a new card.
Are the subsequent replacement cards free?
The first replacement card that you will get once you lose your card comes for free. If you lose it again or want to get a new one, that will cost you $6.
How to withdraw Global Cash Card funds using ATMs?
First, visit the nearby ATM that allows Global Cash Card transactions.
- Insert your card into the ATM.
- Select your language.
- Enter your security PIN.
- Select withdrawal from checking and enter the desired amount.