For all intents and purposes, smart TVs are functionally more compliant with the Android phone operating system than IOS. It is a little complicated to mirror your Apple device to other smart TVs, with Apple TV being an exception for obvious reasons.
Nevertheless, Apple fans have many ways of mirroring their iPhones to Smart TV, thanks to enterprising third-party applications.
Mirroring is an excellent, user-friendly way to connect your computer to a larger screen that allows you, much like AirPlay Mirroring with an Apple TV, to cast content on a Smart TV.
We found some user-friendly apps, surprisingly easy to use, and high-functioning after testing many third-party mirroring applications.
Apple devices to Roku TV
From this point on, to stream something from your Apple mobile devices onto the Roku TV big screen, ios users don’t need to own an Apple TV. There are various methods to mirror your iPhone to Roku TV. Before connecting your Roku to the iPhone or iPad, make sure your Roku TV is configured for Screen Mirroring.
How to configure Roku TV for screen mirroring
· Open the Settings on your Roku TV.
· On the Settings, Select ‘System.’
· Press ‘Screen Mirroring’.
· Then click ‘Screen Mirroring Mode.’
· Choose either ‘Prompt’ or ‘Always Allow.’
Your Roku TV is now set up for screen mirroring using various methods.
Using AirBeamTV’s Mirror for Roku app
You can watch something from your iPhone or iPad on your TV screen with AirBeamTV’s app Mirror for Roku! In 4 simple steps.
· Download the “Mirror for Roku app” from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
· Open the “Mirror for Roku app.” It will now search for the Roku devices available on your network. (Make sure the Roku TV and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi)
· Choose your Roku TV when it appears on the screen.
· To start mirroring on the Roku TV currently selected, click on ‘Start Mirroring.’
· To begin mirroring on your selected device, select ‘Mirror for Roku’ and press ‘Start Broadcast.’
Using the Roku app
· Download and install the “Roku remote control app” from the app store.
· Launch the app and click on ‘Photos+’ located at the bottom of the screen.
· Choose the type of content that you want to mirror on your TV, which is the photos, music, or videos on your phone.
· Once mirrored, you can control it using the buttons on the app.
Using AirBeamTV’s Mirror for Samsung app
You can stream something from your iPhone and iPad on your Samsung television screen with the AirBeamTV’s Samsung TV app. In 3 simple steps, this is how it works:
· Install the “Mirror for Samsung app” on your iPhone or iPad from the App store.
· Launch Mirror for Samsung TV app, after which it will search for Samsung devices available on your network. (Connect your Samsung TV to the same Wi-Fi network as the iPhone.)
· To start mirroring on the currently selected Samsung TV, click on ‘Start Mirroring.’
· To initiate mirroring on your chosen Samsung TV, select ‘Samsung TV Mirror’ and click ‘Start Broadcast.’
Using AirPlay 2
This method works only with Samsung TVs that have the AirPlay 2 feature available on it.
Here is the list below where you can check if your TV has the Airplay 2 feature.
· 2020 8K and 4K QLED TVs
· 2020 Frame and Serif TV
· 2020 Premiere Projector
· 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
· 2019 8K and 4K QLED TVs
· 2019 Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD TV
· 2018 Frame TV
· 2018 QLED 4K
· 2018 4K UHD TV
· 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
To screen mirror your iPhone or iPad to Samsung TV, follow the steps.
- · Connect your TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- · On your iPhone, click on the AirPlay button at the bottom of your screen. (Drag your finger upwards from the bottom of the screen to open the menu)
- · Select your Samsung TV that has the Airplay feature once it’s displayed on the screen.
- · You can now stream content from your iPhone to your TV.
See more: How to Activate a HBO MAX subscription?
See more: How to Activate a TLC Go subscription?
Using Samsung SmartView app
· From the app store, download the Samsung SmartView app.
· Connect your TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
· Open the SmartView app on your iPhone.
· Enter the code that appears on the screen of your TV once you’ve connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Your iPhone is now connected to your Samsung TV.
Connect Apple devices to LG TV
Using the TV assist app
· On your iPhone, open your App Store.
· Check for and install the “TV Assist” software.
· Open the Assist app for TV.
· Enable the app to access some form of content you’d like to view on your TV, such as a camera or microphone for your iPhone.
· Ensure both your iPhone and LG Smart TV are on the same wireless local network; otherwise, it won’t be possible to cast them.
· To begin mirroring, click on “Start Mirroring.”
Using AirBeamTV’s Mirror for the LG app
· Search and install the Mirror for LG app on your iPhone or iPad from the App store.
· Launch Mirror for LG TV app, after which it will search for LG devices, including your LG TV available on your network. (Connect your LG TV to the same Wi-Fi network as the Apple device.)
· Click on ‘Start Mirroring,’ to mirror your iPhone screen on the currently selected LG TV.
· To initiate mirroring on your chosen LG TV, select LG TV Mirror’ and click ‘Start Broadcast.’
Using the LetsView app
You cannot directly connect your TV to your iPhone using the LetsView app.
First, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC, then connect your PC to your TV using an HDMI cable to mirror your phone.
· On your PC and iPhone, download the LetsView app from the store.
· Make sure your PC and iPhone are connected to the same network.
· Launch the app on your PC and iPhone.
· To initiate mirroring, click on your PC once it appears on your iPhone screen.
· At last, connect your TV and PC using an HDMI cable to mirror your iPhone.
These are various methods of connecting your iPhone or iPad to different smart TVs.
I think the most convenient way to connect your Apple device to your Samsung TV would be to use AirPlay 2 where applicable. Alternatively, the Samsung SmartView app could be the right choice for it is free and convenient to use.
And to screen mirror your iPhone to your Roku TV, I think both the apps are fine. With the official Roku app, you can only stream photos, videos, and music, whereas, with Mirror for Roku app, you can completely mirror your iPhone to your Roku TV.
Using the TV assist app will work if you don’t want to pay for Mirror for LG TV. LetsView is also used by many people. Although you need an HDMI cable, the process is easy to follow and convenient.