The clubhouse is growing like wildfire with more people joining the platform every day. The App has quickly risen to the social community platform where a bunch of people can set up rooms and discuss various topics.
People have some issues now with how to connect up their clubhouse on google home and Amazon Alexa. This is because, in order for this feature to work, the person needs an active microphone setup within Google Home or Amazon Alexa. To do that you need to use Cast Audio from your phone app which then sends it over WiFi or Bluetooth (wireless streaming) and connects them together wirelessly like a telephone call.
The clubhouse app does not directly support casting the audio on the google home devices or Amazon Alexa whereas you can cast the current playing audio on Clubhouse via the Google Home cast my audio section and the same with Amazon Alexa.
Cast Clubhouse via Google Home Devices.
- First, you’ll need to set up the Google Home App. If you have the Google Home app setup move to the next step.
- On Your Google Home click on Your Google home device that you set up earlier.
- Then select Cast my audio button at the bottom of the app to cast the playing audio from Clubhouse to Google Home Device.
Cast the Clubhouse app on Amazon Alexa devices.
- To start casting, go to the Home Screen and tap on Casting. From there you can select what device(s) will play your music.
- Press the casting button in the upper right corner of your phone’s screen and you should see a list of equipment you can cast to.