Starz is a premium TV streaming channel that you can stream using a number of different devices including Roku. The channels offer tons of quality movies and TV shows including originals.
The service costs $8.99 per month and you can stream using your phone, computer, televisions, or Amazon Fire Stick.
Maybe you’ve been watching it for months or even years, and now you just want to get rid of it and move on to a newer channel. Here’s how you can cancel your Starz subscription in different ways.
How to cancel Starz using a browser?
To cancel your Starz subscription using a browser, follow these simple steps:
- From a web browser, navigate to the Starz website.
- Sign-in using your account credentials.
- Now, click on Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Then, tap on Subscriptions.
- At last, select Cancel My Subscription.
How to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime?
- Sign-in to Amazon using a web browser.
- In the top-right corner, click on Accounts & Lists.
- Now select Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Now click on Prime Video Channels.
- If asked again, log in once more.
- Among the listed subscriptions, click on Starz.
- At last, click on Cancel Channel to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Starz on Your Android Device?
To cancel your Starz subscription on your Android device, your Google account must be added to your device.
- Launch the Google Playstore on your Android device.
- Open Menu.
- Then, select Subscriptions.
- Now, tap Starz in the list of your subscriptions.
- Finally, hit the Cancel button to cancel your Starz subscription.
How to cancel Starz on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV?
If you have subscribed to Starz on Apple TV or another Apple service, you can use this method to cancel your subscription.
- · From the home screen of your ios device, open the Settings app.
- · Click on your name at the top of the settings menu.
- · Then, tap iTunes & App Store.
- · Now click on Apple ID and sign-in if necessary.
- · Select the first option in the pop-up menu which is View Apple ID.
- · Tap Subscriptions.
- · A list of your subscriptions will appear on the screen, choose Starz which is the one you want to cancel.
- · At last, tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
To cancel your Starz subscription on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- · Open the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- · Now head over to Users and Accounts.
- · Select Subscriptions.
- · Choose Starz.
- · Then, click on Cancel Subscription to cancel your Starz Premium membership.
How to cancel Starz on Roku
If you have subscribed to Starz from Roku, then the only way to cancel your subscription is through Roku. Here’s how you can cancel your subscription on Roku TV.
- · Navigate to my.roku.com and sign-in.
- · Then, click on the ‘Welcome (Your Name)’ button on the top-right of your screen.
- · Now, select Manage Your Subscriptions.
- · Click on the Starz icon in the list.
- · Next to the icon, select Unsubscribe button to the right.
On Roku device.
- · Go to the home screen of your Roku device by clicking on the ‘Home’ button of your Roku remote.
- · Then, navigate to Channel Store in the Menu.
- · Click on Streaming Channels.
- · In the list, scroll to the Starz icon.
- · Then, press the ‘*’ button on your remote which will display a small pop-up.
- · Select Manage Subscription then finally click Unsubscribe to cancel your subscription.
If you encounter any issues while canceling your subscription for some reason, you might want to contact Starz support right away. This can happen for a number of different reasons, you could’ve forgotten how you subscribed to the channel or some other reason. Starz offers live phone support 24/7 at 1-855-547-9175.