Fox Also allows viewers to watch on-demand or live Fox shows through select devices. For instance, Empire, New Girl, and The Mick can be streamed live.
The Fox Now the app works on ios and Android devices. It also works on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire Stick TV. For Xbox One and Samsung Smart TVs, there is also an app.
During the activation process, if you are asked to sign in using a TV provider account, use your cable provider credentials to sign in.
What is Fox Now?
FOX NOW is an application that lets you watch your favorite live shows and on-demand FOX programs. To watch entire episodes of the Fox Network along with local news and events, download the app, enter your TV provider credentials, and log in.
To watch exclusive shows and other content on this free to download app, you need to pay a subscription fee.
Download and Activate Fox Now App on Apple TV
To activate Fox now on your Apple TV, follow these simple steps.
- Download the Fox now app on your Apple TV from the app store.
- Launch the app and copy the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Go to foxnow.com/active on your browser and enter the activation code from before.
- Click submit.
Your Apple TV unlocks and can stream content available on Fox after a few seconds. This includes an involved, or otherwise, subscription to a cable provider.
Download and Activate Fox Now App on Xbox One
Activating Fox Now on your console is even easier. Follow these steps to activate Fox Now on your Xbox One.
- Install the Fox Now app on your Xbox from the PlayStation store.
- Open the app and Sign in using your cable provider credentials.
- Copy the code that is shown on the screen.
- On your browser, go to foxnow.com/activate and enter the code.
- Press Submit.
Download and Activate Fox Now App on Roku TV
These simple steps will guide you through the process of activating Fox Now on your Roku TV.
- Open the Fox Now channel on your Roku to activate it.
- Click the options button (*) and choose “TV Provider Sign-in.”
- After that, an activation code would appear on the TV screen.
- Second, go to foxnow.com/ and enter your activation code
- Select Submit.
After you log in successfully, you will see a message like this: Congratulations, your device is activated! Return to FOX NOW on the Roku the program will refresh automatically.
Download and Activate Fox Now App on Amazon Fire TV
Follow the step by step instructions to activate Fox Now on your Amazon Fire TV.
- From the Amazon app store, download the Fox Now App.
- Open your Fire Stick’s Fox Now app.
- Please copy the shown activation code.
- Go to https://activate.fox.com/activate on a Web browser.
- In the box, enter the activation code for Fox Now.
- Submit Click.
The steps above also work for Fire TV. To stream, an active subscription is required. Please refer to foxsportsgo.com/activate to activate Fox Sports Go.
Following these simple steps, you can activate Fox Now on a number of devices. You can see the steps are quite similar.
Fox Now supports Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, and Verizon among 70 other cable providers.
Some of the popular shows on FOX Go include The Masked Dancer, Call Me Kat, Hell’s Kitchen, The Resident, and many more.